I have them in the distance - Pranita - Tollywood Full Gallery
Headlines News :

.

.
Home » , , » I have them in the distance - Pranita

I have them in the distance - Pranita

If all the demands of the film scenes , and met muddu gossiping . Recently ' attarintiki daredi ' acclaimed film pranita good about them and how to react ? She asked " Depending on the script, I came up to me and make a decision on the issues .Nakistam will not be able to guess what's being done '' before any of that . And he said , " I go to parties . Leisure time, but it will be at home . '' I will focus on the beauty that has been described .  But recently , many of you that asked ," Yes sir . This means that a particular movie you want to put someone . Caused by unknown pleasure . At the beginning of his career and has been described as '' the most thrill philayyedanni pranita .
Share this article :

0 comments:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

 
Copyright © 2011. Tollywood Full Gallery - All Rights Reserved
Template Design by Creating Website Published by Tollywood Cinema